Sorry for not posting for SO long, guys! I’ve been posting nail pictures on my Instagram, though. Be sure to check those out.
Anyhow, this is definitely not one of the gruesome, scary Halloween manicures out there. Yikes! I’m definitely more of a Casper the Friendly Ghost type of Halloween celebrator. :)
Here are the details on each finger…
- Thumb: Essie Orange It’s Obvious with Cheeky CH6 plate stamped in Konad Special Polish in white
- Pointer Finger: OPI Black Onyx with Bundle Monster BM-H07 plate stamped in Konad Special Polish in white
- Middle Finger: Essie Orange It’s Obvious, Zoya Darcy, and OPI Alpine Snow, with China Glaze Fairy Dust on top
- Ringer Finger: OPI Black Onyx with Cheeky CH10 plate stamped in Konad Special Polish in white
- Pinky Finger: Essie Orange It’s Obvious with Orly Tiara on top
All nails were topped with Seche Vite topcoat. :)
Took a chance and tried stamping with a China Glaze polish today. Most of the time I stick with my tried and true polishes that I know I work (see this blog entry), but I thought since the base color on this manicure was a lighter pink, maybe the dark magenta raspberry color of Traffic Jam would stamp okay? I tried it on some paper first, and success! I just had to be sure to stamp quickly. Otherwise, it dried too quickly.
Anyhow, since I’ve tried that one, I want to try even more darker polishes! Have you discovered more non-Konad polishes that work well with stamping? Leave a comment below! :)
Thumb & Ring Fingers
The gradient stamping was done with three colors, similar to how I stamped in this video.
Pointer, Middle, & Pinky Fingers
Gotta love aqua and black. :) Here are the details on each finger…
- Thumb: Essie In the Cab-Ana with Cheeky Jumbo Plate B stamped in Konad Special Polish White
- Pointer Finger: Essie In the Cab-Ana with Out the Door Northern Lights glitter topcoat
- Middle Finger: Essie In the Cab-Ana with Cheeky Jumbo Plate B stamped in Konad Special Polish White
- Ring Finger: Orly Liquid Vinyl with Cheeky Jumbo Plate B stamped in Konad Special Polish White
- Pinky Finger: Essie In the Cab-Ana with Out the Door Northern Lights glitter topcoat
Hi all! Like I mentioned a bit ago, Winstonia sent me their 2013 stamping plates for review. I went through and videoed all of the plates so you can see the designs a bit better. I also included a review while I was flipping through the plates. Enjoy!
You can get 10% off your order at winstoniastore.com through April 30, 2013, by using the code DAILYSOMETHING. Thanks, Winstonia!
Watch video below | Watch at YouTubePin It
Today I have a purpley-periwinkle polish called Fancy Pants from the China Glaze Avant Garden collection. I ended up stamping on top of it, but first here are the plain polish photos. It looks much more blue-ish in person. I love the subtle pink shimmer in it…
Then I did some stamping on it. :)
* Winstonia plates were sent to me for review.Pin It