Sorry for not posting for SO long, guys! I’ve been posting nail pictures on my Instagram, though. Be sure to check those out.
Anyhow, this is definitely not one of the gruesome, scary Halloween manicures out there. Yikes! I’m definitely more of a Casper the Friendly Ghost type of Halloween celebrator. :)
Here are the details on each finger…
- Thumb: Essie Orange It’s Obvious with Cheeky CH6 plate stamped in Konad Special Polish in white
- Pointer Finger: OPI Black Onyx with Bundle Monster BM-H07 plate stamped in Konad Special Polish in white
- Middle Finger: Essie Orange It’s Obvious, Zoya Darcy, and OPI Alpine Snow, with China Glaze Fairy Dust on top
- Ringer Finger: OPI Black Onyx with Cheeky CH10 plate stamped in Konad Special Polish in white
- Pinky Finger: Essie Orange It’s Obvious with Orly Tiara on top
All nails were topped with Seche Vite topcoat. :)
Thumb & Ring Fingers
The gradient stamping was done with three colors, similar to how I stamped in this video.
Pointer, Middle, & Pinky Fingers
Gotta love aqua and black. :) Here are the details on each finger…
- Thumb: Essie In the Cab-Ana with Cheeky Jumbo Plate B stamped in Konad Special Polish White
- Pointer Finger: Essie In the Cab-Ana with Out the Door Northern Lights glitter topcoat
- Middle Finger: Essie In the Cab-Ana with Cheeky Jumbo Plate B stamped in Konad Special Polish White
- Ring Finger: Orly Liquid Vinyl with Cheeky Jumbo Plate B stamped in Konad Special Polish White
- Pinky Finger: Essie In the Cab-Ana with Out the Door Northern Lights glitter topcoat
Wearing some dots today. :) The dots are from a Cheeky plate and were sort of hard to stamp. It was strange. I was trying to be super careful but you can see that some of the dots are warped. I think I need to practice a bit more with this one. :)
Anyhow, here are some dots!
In other news, I had an awful pedicure over the weekend. The technician cut my toes multiple times! I’ve always heard that you should never trim your cuticles, but just push them back. I generally don’t have much dead cuticle to work with anyway, so I’ve never had to warn anyone to NOT trim my cuticles. Anyway, before I knew it the tech was going to town on my toes and making me bleed! Nip! Nip! Nip! I could feel her cutting my skin!
I should have spoken up sooner. Learn from me, people! SPEAK UP AND TELL THEM THEY ARE HURTING YOU! She was going so fast, I just assumed it would be over quickly. Three days later and I still can’t wear socks or closed toe shoes because they rub against my healing WOUNDS. :(
Dude. Never again. I’ll just do my own dang pedicure, thanks.Pin It
Having fun with more nail stamping. :) This time I tried stamping with three colors all at once…
Base Color: China Glaze Concrete Catwalk
Stamping Colors: Konad Special Polish Yellow, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Mint Sprint & Brisk Blue
Stamping Plate: Cheeky CH6
Top Coat: Seche Vite
Oops! You can see some stray Mannie fur in these photos. I suppose I should have waited until after taking pictures to scratch his ears. ;)Pin It
Last week as I was picking out images to stamp on my nails, I was completely fed up with my lack of organization when it comes to the plethora of nail plates I’ve acquired over the last couple years. I went to Google and started searching. There were some great solution, but none that I liked more than this so I wanted to share it with you all! :)
I wish I could take credit for this idea. It’s brilliant!. I’m not sure who originally came up with this idea since I found it in multiple places online. Anyhow, here’s my nail stamping image plate storage solution…
Items mentioned in video…
I attempted to do gradient nails again, this time with neon colors (which sadly my camera doesn’t pick up). The gradient is much more subtle in the photos. Believe me, it’s awesome! Anyhow, I skipped the glitter this time and went straight to stamping. I love how it turned out!
Base Colors: China Glaze Pink Voltage (Neon), Zoya Charisma
Stamping Color: Konad Special Polish Black
Stamping Plate: Cheeky XL Image Plate C (available here)
Base Color: China Glaze Liquid Leather
Stamping Color: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep
Stamping Plates: Konad m84 & m3
NOTE: I did this manicure a while ago before I had this blog (last October), but I love it so much I wanted to share it here. :)Pin It