Wearing a classic red today. Somehow a red manicure goes with everything, right? ;) Polish is Red Hot Rio from OPI.
Are you ready for a gorgeous dark red glitter? OPI’s Underneath the Mistletoe is absolutely gorgeous! I find that it’s a bit easier to remove glitter polishes when I first paint a coat of regular polish, so I did paint one coat of Nicole by OPI Sealed With a Kris, and then painted two coats of Underneath the Mistletoe.
Sorry for not posting for SO long, guys! I’ve been posting nail pictures on my Instagram, though. Be sure to check those out.
Anyhow, this is definitely not one of the gruesome, scary Halloween manicures out there. Yikes! I’m definitely more of a Casper the Friendly Ghost type of Halloween celebrator. :)
Here are the details on each finger…
- Thumb: Essie Orange It’s Obvious with Cheeky CH6 plate stamped in Konad Special Polish in white
- Pointer Finger: OPI Black Onyx with Bundle Monster BM-H07 plate stamped in Konad Special Polish in white
- Middle Finger: Essie Orange It’s Obvious, Zoya Darcy, and OPI Alpine Snow, with China Glaze Fairy Dust on top
- Ringer Finger: OPI Black Onyx with Cheeky CH10 plate stamped in Konad Special Polish in white
- Pinky Finger: Essie Orange It’s Obvious with Orly Tiara on top
All nails were topped with Seche Vite topcoat. :)
I can’t. stop. staring. at. my nails. Love this color so much!
On my nails at the moment, and I’m loving it even more than I thought I would: OPI’s Live and Let Die. It a nearly black, dark teal. Hard to describe. But I like it. :)